SPAINSUR is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September) which transposes Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016. This accessibility statement applies to the https://www.spainsur-forwarders.com portal.
Compliance statusThis website is partially compliant with the RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-conformity of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
- Links whose text is not meaningful
- Links whose text is too long and therefore not meaningful.
- Consecutive headings of the same level with no content between them
- Jumping in header levels
- Simulation of unordered lists by using special characters instead of list items
- Alternative texts are too long.
Preparation of this accessibility statementThis statement was prepared as of January 1, 2023 and is based on the reports of The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment carried out by the agency itself.
Remarks and contact informationYou can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2 of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- to report any possible non-compliance by this website
- transmit other difficulties in accessing to the content
- any other questions or suggestions for improvement questions or suggestions for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website